My staff and I are unconditionally committed to providing excellence and integrity to our clients before, during and after each transaction. I strive to make a difference in the lives of my clients: to treat them the way I would like to be treated. my reputation for being caring and sensitive to my clients’ real estate needs gives them peace of mind when buying or selling a home. As a trusted advisor, time and time again I have advocated for clients as they navigate the obstacles intrinsic to every sale.I work for an audience of one (God above) which my clients appreciate and in turn, they refer future business thus allowing me to continue to provide exceptional service.
“I am never too busy for your referrals”
- Over 2500 Homes Sold
- Over 300 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Over 35 years of experience selling homes in all price ranges in South Orange County
- Top One Percent in the nation among Real Estate Agents
- Broker/Owner Regency Real Estate, membership to Regency Real Estate is by invitation only and is limited to 30 broker teams with extensive real estate experience and a minimum sales production level that places them within the top once percent nationwide.
- Regency Real Estate serves the relocation needs of many corporations in South Orange County.
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Southern California
- Monthly statistics reports for South Orange County
- Referrals to exceptional tradespeople and professionals
- As co-owner of Legacy Home Loans, clients are assisted with refinances and loan pre-qualifications.
Karen Quinn and her team, The Karen Quinn Group, serve homeowners in: Mission Viejo, Portola Hills, Lake Forest, Foothill Ranch, Trabuco Canyon, Irvine, Tustin, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Laguna Beach, Aliso Viejo, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Dana Point, San Clemente, Talega, Ladera Ranch, Coto De Caza, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Juan Capistrano and Rancho Mission Viejo.