A Marketing Plan For Your Home Will Include:
- Assess market conditions relevant to the home
- Provide a comparative Market Analysis
- Create a plan for presenting the home at it’s best
- Assist with coordinating professionals such as painters and housecleaners to ready the home for sale
- Provide a 2 hour interior design consultation to pre-stage the home
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and other web based marketing websites.
- Schedule a professional photographer to take digital photos of your property for the MLS and internet web sites.
- Color correct and enhance photographs of your property to maximize impact of images on the internet and in print media.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings and track showings at your property (optional).
- Display your home to our sales staff and other agents prior to listing for the most exposure
- Immediately upon listing, market and display your home to hundreds of websites and buyer prospects.
- Deliver your property information to top local and national agents the moment it hits the Multiple Listing Service.
- Install “For Sale” Sign
- Distribute a custom flyer outlining the key property features (optional)
- Mail “Just Listed” letters to your neighbors
- Create and host a video of your property to be featured on Facebook
- Advertise and host consumer Open Houses at property (at seller’s convenience, optional)
- Create buyer specific marketing in specialized format.